Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In order to find blogs that interest me I simply went into google and typed in Medical blogs because that is the area of science that interests me the most. After searching for several minutes I came across one called Drugwonks (http://drugwonks.com/). This blogging site appealed to me because I find medications and how they interact in the body fascinating. In addition, I liked this site because they also had some video clips of different scientists talking about drugs and medicine, which looked very interesting. 

Another blog that I found interesting to me was http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/. I liked this blogging site because it was at a good educational level for me. Some of the blogs I came across seemed like they were all written by people with doctorate degrees for other people with doctorate degrees and I could not understand them. On the other hand, some were so dumbed down I felt as if I was not getting anything out of reading the blog. This one found a happy medium. It also had an interesting post about Aspirin's risks and benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment